Australia’s newest airport welcomes scheduled RPT and cargo operations, as well as ad-hoc chartered aircraft movements.
Left: The first international passenger flight out of Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport aboard a Qantas A330 - a chartered departure from Toowoomba to Shanghai for TSBE Access China
GSE (Ground Support Equipment)
- Extensive Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for handling multiple classes of aircraft and cargo.
- Maindeck, lower deck and oversized cargo supported.
- Cargo dollies
- Air start unit, tether and stair trucks.
- JIG4 compliant underwing and overwing refuelling.
- Aviation firefighting available.
- Aviation fire fighting available on request.
Download Airport Operational Information