Guest Blog: 11 Reasons to join AccessHK
30 June 2017
- This post is shared from the Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise blog. -
With only 10 weeks to departure don't miss out on "the best flight of your life" with Access Hong Kong. The trip will include the knowledge and networking needed to set you up for the next financial year. Hong Kong is undoubtedly the gateway to the China opportunity however if you need other reasons to attend we have included 11 reasons below. We have also released a number of new packages to suit your travel preference and budget. Book now and join us at Wellcamp airport prior to boarding!
1. The future is now - The infrastructure, sky-scrapers, sights and pace of life is all on a grand scale in Hong Kong. Hong Kong is a mix of cosmopolitan, high-tech and cutting-edge industries, contrasted against night markets, fashion and leisure. Hong Kong has proved it is more than just a stop-over destination, and Access Hong Kong will explore the international business, trade, tourism and investment markets across a number of industries.
2. Networking at high altitude - This begins at the champagne brunch at the airport and continues across a week of site-tours, conferences, gala events. You’ll come away from the trip with far more than a business card and a hand shake. Delegates will return home with new and meaningful business relationships with industries across the Darling Downs.
3. Gateway to China - Hong Kong is the ideal landing point to establish your understanding of the Asian culture. We’re taking delegates across the border into Shenzhen, China for an exclusive behind-the-scenes experience at a range of innovative companies as part of our site tour schedule. But book early, you’ll need to arrange a visa for the trip.
4. Horticulture extravaganza - You’ll get far more than your two fruits and five veggies with a 3 day trip to the international horticulture event Asia Fruit Logistica. We’re also showcasing our export-ready producers in a stall dedicated to the Darling Downs in the Australian pavilion. Your Access Hong Kong ticket includes your entry to AFL and our stall if you wish to display.
5. Darling Downs tourism on show - Tourism on the Darling Downs and wider region has a renewed focus, and what better story than offering our region an international reach. What our region now offers is remarkable, and we want businesses and industry leaders to pack their bags and join us on the journey. We’re also bringing with us photographers, videographers and media to share our region’s story with the world.
6. The Pullman Hotel – With only a week marked on the calendar, Access Hong Kong delegates will work hard and play hard in Hong Kong, Asia’s World City. We’ve got your 40 winks covered with the Park Lane Hong Kong a Pullman Hotel at Causeway Bay, a five-star contemporary luxury stay for global jetsetters.
7. Glam up at our Cocktail evening – Enjoy the glittering Hong Kong skyline from The Pullman Hotel Rooftop Garden with canapes and beverages at our Cocktail evening. After the full day conference our delegates will get dressed up and celebrate the region’s success with a night out.
8. Horse racing on a grand scale - The Happy Valley Racecourse is a bucket list item for many people who visit Hong Kong, with the weekly race bringing thousands of spectators to the modern track. Access Hong Kong delegates will enjoy the night from our own private box with a perfect view of the track. It’s sure to get your heart racing!
9. World class shopping – Shopping in HK is regarded as a national sport and is just as exciting to witness as to experience. The great news is some of the best shopping is right on the doorstop of the hotel. And did we mention the food? Hong Kong is famous for its affordable but quality foods and has one of the highest numbers of restaurants per capita. Don’t forget to try some dumplings.
10. Bring your significant other - Two is better than one, and why not experience the sights, culture and experience of Access Hong Kong along with your significant other. We’ve arranged spouse packages so you’re plus one can explore the region too.
11. Hong Kong your way - Start your holiday with Access Hong Kong on a Qantas B747-400, the milestone flight from Wellcamp Airport. There’s no need to rush through traffic and toll roads to Brisbane when you can fly direct from Toowoomba. One-way economy tickets start at $650. Delegates staying for the week with Access Hong Kong also can also extend their stay until Sunday to make the most of the trip.
For bookings contact Erin Kehoe-O'Shea - Marketing & Events Manager at TSBE
All inclusive 4-night packages from $7,240 for economy
Flight only departing 3rd September from $650 for economy
For further information visit: www.tsbe.com/accesshongkong